Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time out for women

I was able to go to Time out for Women this year with Kim, her sister Tara, Lizette, and Lynda. It was in Philly. We had so much fun. This was my first time being away from all my kids for a night sense Elijah was 2 years. We went up on Friday and came home Saturday night.
For lunch we went to this big food mall thing it was packed.
Tara, Me, Kim
I tried my first ever Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. The place I got it from was on the Al Rocker show for the best Philly Cheese Steak. It was good but not what I thought it would be.
Hillery Weeks and I. I love her music.
On Saturday after the conference we went sight seeing. I love being with Kim, and Tara they crack me up.

Kim is so funny.


Liberty Bell

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Glad to see you got out and had a blast! I am a little jealous that Kim makes you laugh. That's my job!! JK Glad you have someone to laugh with. It is good to have laughter in your life!