Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Duanavan Loses His First Tooth






Duanavan has had his 1st loose tooth for a long time, He wanted to pull it out at school so he could get the tooth necklace that they give out. But the other tooth poked his little head though and has been out for a couple days so I got it really loose for him and he said "okay, now I can wait and pull it out tomorrow at school." So I said I would wait one more day but if it was not out by the time school was out then I as going to pull it. Well he went to bed and a few minutes later I heard," MY TOOTH CAME OUT" He was very excited. He had to call daddy at work and tell him. Isaiah has never seen a loose tooth before so Duanavan would let him wiggle it. Isaiah thought it was so funny. And I think the picture with Elijah is so funny. What's up with the nostrils man?

1 comment:

Alee and Brandon said...

That's so sweet!

I was so glad to see your name Renee!! I'm so glad you're blogging so I know what you guys are up to!

To answer your questions, we used a lot of recipes we already liked and had. I also went to once-a-month-cookiing.com. There are tons of recipes all over the internet!

It took us from 10-5 but that includes a lot of chatting...we could've worked faster!

We used freezer bags for most and those disposable cassorole pans for a couple too. But, I think next time we are just going to put foil down first in our normal pans, wait for it to dry, and then take it out and cover it with the leftover foil.

It was so cheap! We made 15 meals for 65 bucks each!! Awesome!