Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just hangin out


These two love to hide in the pillows.
Afro kids with a cat in their Jammies


The boys had a blast rolling down the hill and sliding down the stair rails at the Draper Temple


I love the views here in Utah

Brotherly love at the Draper Temple. I love the Draper Temple


I love that you can see the snowy mountains in the back and then Fall Mountains in the front.
The View from my house

Penelope Our kitty
Isaiah's Birthday

I let Isaiah and Shaela frost the birthday cakes. Well you can see how that turned out. I let Isaiah cut his own piece too. He wanted the middle so there was a big circle cut out of the middle.


Our garden. Duanavan had fun digging carrots out

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

utah is beautiful. have always missed the mountains since we moved to OR. Dennis's ancesters are the ones that settled Draper and for whom the area is named = Zemira and William Draper =)

Kaylynn said...

Holly COW!!! THose are some carrots baby! That's great. Ours were about 1/6th that size. I must know your secret. =)